C&S Engineering and Toolmaking Pty Ltd is one of the country's leading manufacturer of one off and small run specialist components and tooling for industries such as aviation, aero-medical, transport and mining.
C&S is a small business wholly Australian owned. We strongly believe that with innovation, a great team, a productive work ethic and the latest technology Australian engineering can thrive, it is our aim to be part of Australia's great engineering future.
We are seeking a CNC Machinist to operate and programme our CNC machines in our production and manufacturing workshop.
Based in Smeaton Grange; in the south West of Sydney, the applicant will report directly to the business owners ensuring communication is direct and efficient.
- Operation of our multi-axis CNC milling and lathe capability.
- Operation of manual our milling and lathe capability.
- Read and accurately interpret detailed engineering drawings.
We are seeking someone who:
- Able to operate and programme CNC lathes and milling machines to a highly proficient standard.
- Understands the need for productivity, efficiency, quality and agility in the work environment..
- Would like to learn new skills and share them with others.
- Has strong communication skills with highly developed English verbal and written skills.
- Is a strong team player who is efficient, honest, and reliable and can work independently.
- Can comprehensively read and understand engineering drawings.
- Must possess a current NSW Drivers Licence
- Understanding of Gibbs Cam and able to create programmes.
- Ability to participate in other areas of production such as manual turning, fabrication and welding.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients and meet our discerning client's needs.
- A forklift license would be an advantage
The successful applicant:
Salary will on negotiated based on experience.
Will be working in a friendly environment in a cohesive team.
Will be working with top quality machines, and the latest prototyping technology.
To apply, please apply online using the appropriate link below with a resume outlining qualifications and experience, including two contactable referees.
Applications will be held in strictest confidence.
Applications can be made directly to the company by contacting Frankie on 0468713545
Please only apply if you already have the right to live and work in Australia.