Sheet Metal Fabrication
Precision sheet metal fabrication is one of the most necessary types of modern industrial manufacturing. The C&S Engineering and Toolmaking team of expert craftsmen are skilled in a wide array of sheet metal fabricating processes, and we’re proud to take your project specifications and deliver high quality precision metal products.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
- Press Brake Forming
- Drilling and Tapping
- Tooling and Finishing Services
Our state-of-the-art systems offer complete, high quality custom production, assembly, and finishing services, no matter how complicated your project may be.
Industries and Specialties
Sheet metal fabrication serves industries of all kinds. Raw metal material is transformed into specialized components large and small.
We provide top services for a broad range of discerning industries, including:
- Electronic enclosures
- Custom projects
Custom Work and Certifications
C&S Engineering and Toolmaking are committed to providing quality precision metal fabrication and manufactured parts that strictly conform to your design requirements and specifications.
- We handle a variety of materials, including cold rolled steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and more
- Our custom parts are manufactured to very tight tolerances
- As a full-service manufacturer, we can handle a wide array of metal fabrication projects from start to finish
- Our facilities are equipped with advanced equipment, computer shop floor systems, and engineering systems, with capabilities for handling both small and large production runs
- C and S offers top welding services.
Quality First, Service Always
We know that great precision sheet metal fabrication is about more than manufacturing, and we take pride in constantly improving our customer experience, technology, and support. We work closely with our customers to provide the highest level of service. The C&S Engineering and Toolmaking team is known throughout the NSW for our custom capabilities and affordable, high quality work.